REVIEW | The Bioderma Hydrabio Masque



So I  was lucky enough to receive this mask in the post about 2 weeks ago and since then I decided to try it out.  Being a massive fan of Bioderma anyways I was so thrilled to see this come through the door.




So Bioderma is a French dermocosmetics brand.  Bioderma skincare launched here in 2015 and has since taking the Irish market by storm.  My absolute favourites from their range are the Bioderma Micellar water which lets be honest everyone and their mother is surely using this by now?  If not your seriously missing out!  Also if you follow me on snapchat you will see my holy grail product that I use every single morning.  Its the Hydrobio Serum I use this once in the morning (as it also doubles as a makeup primer) and once at night!  

So as soon as I got this in the post I decided to give it a try out.  I was surprised by the amount of product you get for the price.  You get 75mls of product for only €13.00.  I can't imagine how many masks I'm going to get out of it but it far out weighs any single mask when it comes to price.

The instructions for applying the mask were clearly written on the bottle.  So it said to use daily for the first week and apply twice a week after.  Apply a thick layer of the masque evenly to the face and neck after cleansing and toning and leave on for 10 minutes.  I always leave masks on the for maximum time as I feel like get more out of it but when it came to this one my skin soaked in in almost instantly so there was no real need for me to wash off, however I did as it was my first time using it,  My first impressions of the mask was how leightweight it was which is great because I'm nit an overly huge fan of masks that freeze my face up.  I was also really impressed by how quickly the mask sank into my skin.  It was like my skin absorbed it almost instantly!


So after the ten minutes I washed the mask off, well what was left of it and my skin felt super hydrated, full and glowy.  I instantly looked like I downed 2 litres a water a day for the past week, haha!


So the mask is intended for anyone with sensitive or dehydrated skin which to be hair if your reading this and living in Ireland your more then likely going to have some sort of dehydration or sensitivity in the skin or maybe even both.  Alot of people tend to mistake having dry skin for dehydrated skin so using a masque like this one would be great to keep the balance of water in your skin.



I give this a masque a hug thumbs up as it gives instant results and I mean you can't go wrong for the price of it.  Let me know if you have tried it and what your thoughts were.






Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...




Comments

Popular Posts