A sneaky peak at Penneys/Primark A/W Collection



So Thursday gone I was lucky enough to attend the Penney's Press Launch for their upcoming Autumn/Winter season.  My god, all I have to say is that us gals are in for a serious treat!  The main trends that stood out to me were leather, floral, sequins/glitter and lots of bold colours!  It was honestly a feast for any fashion lovers eye.
I have to say I was very much drawn to all things leather and handbags... oh and the shoes!  God, they were all so amazing its hard too choose.  I am an accessories girl at heart so the bags we're the show stoppers for me!  Two bags in particular caught my eye which I have featured down below.  They looked so much more expensive then they will retail for and I can't imagine they will last long on the shelf's of Penney's stores across Ireland.  

What I decided to do is include some of my favourite's from their up coming collection for you to enjoy!


We will start off with the bags because these caught my eye first off!


This is not my normal style but the edginess of this clutch with super cute chain detailing caught my attention right off the bat!


I love this cute little backpack!  I totally wish I wore these more often and I think once I get my hands on this one I will!



I think this is my favourite one I just love the detailing on it.  I mean you can never have enough faux leather handbags right?



Does this one need a caption... DELISH!



This would be my go to bag for nights out.  Now they don't happen very often at all but when they do I'm pretty sure you will see me rocking this!


There was so many amazing shoes but I somehow only managed to get a picture of one pair!  However they we're hands down my favourite and a major throwback to my 'Clueless' movie days where I couldn't wait to grow up to dress like Cher Horowitz who is still hands down my fashion icon!



Now onto some of my favourite bits from their womens wear collection.

First onto the bold colours this long bright orange blazer caught my eye.  Its the perfect piece to have in any collection as it can dress any outfit up!


Next up is this bell sleeved see through crimp top.  This is totally my kind of top it could be worn dressed down with vans and some jeans or tucked into high waisted jeans and boots for a night on the tiles!


These mom styled jeans caught my eye because of the amazing detailing on the pockets and ending of the jeans, who doesn't love tassels right?  Can we take a minute, AMAZING!


This won't be everyones cup of tea but I love it!  This could be styled in so many different ways and I can't wait to get my hands on it!


I'm calling this 'The Dress'!  You know the way every season Penneys bring out a dress that literally once it comes in its gone!  And it becomes almost impossible to get your hands on! Well I'm calling it now this will be it!  Just look at it!


Velvet is another trend that was recurring up there and to be honest I don't like wearing velvet, I just never feel comfortable in it!  Anyways thats besides the point!  This dress however caught my eye it's a gorgeous royal blue wrap over, that suits all body shapes!


Last but certainly not least is this floor length mesh sequinned dress.  I love it but not sure when or where I would wear it!  


Trust me when I say this is only a taste of whats to come!  Penneys have upped their game more then ever now and I CAN'T WAIT to see these hit the shops starting as early as August so keep those eyes peeled gals! 


 I also took a quick nosey over at the mens section and I have to say their was so many fab bits over there too!  Sometimes I find amazing bits at the mens section here is what caught my eye yesterday!


How annoying is the snapchat caption though? Haha. Anyways this stood out by far due to the electric orange colouring of the hoodie!  Its longer at the back details means it could be perfect for those no effort days with leggings and vans! SORTED!


Could I have found it?  The perfect 'hangover' jumper?  We all suffer with the 'fear' after a good night out with the girls!  I think this would also look super cute with jeans and the 'no effort' but really took me two hours makeup look!

And thats a wrap as I mentioned above this is only a taster of whats coming in this season!  I am dying to hear your thoughts on the pieces so be sure to tell me which one is your favourite by popping a comment down below or send me message!


If you wish you can give me a quick vote for best beauty blog in The Irish Beauty Blog Awards just CLICK HERE to do so.  Thank you to everyone who has voted for me already, it truly means the world!



Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...



Comments

Popular Posts