Top 5 Beauty Products Under €5



So I thought this would be a fun post to do as we all love a bargain especially if its a beauty one so I'm bring you my Top5 beauty products that cost €5 or less!  I choose these products from my own collection and I use these almost every single day!  If you follow me on snapchat you will have probably seen these in my tutorials.  I actually found it hard to narrow it down to just 5 products as their are quite a few gems but here are my Top5!


Catrice Cosmetics Camouflage Cream Concealer

Price - €4.74

This is a hard product to get your hands so if you see it grab it immediately!  TRUST ME!!  It is amazing for spot concealing and carving out the brows!  When mixed with duraline I also like to use it as an eyeshadow base on my lids.  However I wouldn't use this under my eyes because it is quite thick and I always try to avoid thick concealers for covering the under eye areas as I find they can sit into lines and sometimes even create lines that aren't there!  


Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipsticks

Price - €2.95

If you have not used these lipsticks yet then you are seriously missing out my friend.  I once compared them to MAC lipsticks and you know what I still stand by that!  They last just as long and are just as pigmented!  Oh my god lets just talk about the pigment of these lipsticks for a second.  I have left swatches off the ones that I have down below for you to see just how amazing they are.  Oh and yes that price is right!  There less then €3 and I 100% recommend EVERYONE have these in their lippy collections!


Collection Bronze Glow, Matt Bronzer in Terracotta

Price - €3.99

I have not been able to get my hands on this one for a while now so I went onto the Boots website and ordered myself a new one because I hate ever being without one.  I also duped this product for another MAC one!  Any guesses?  Yup its my beloved MAC 'Give Me Sun'.  I went on the hunt for a cheaper alternative early last year for my MAC bronzer as its quite expensive and I didn't want to be using it everyday!  So I picked this one up by chance and feel in love and if I'm to be totally honest with you now I found myself reaching for this one over my MAC!  I know right?  Go and give this a try!


W7 Hollywood Bronze and Glow Duo

Price - €4.95

I saw this in a shop about 2 years ago now and thought it looked strangely familiar to the Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow.  Now at time I just couldn't justify that much so I went ahead and picked up the W7 version and boy was I impressed.  So impressed infact that I went back the next day and bought another two!  Now this is a seasonal product which only seems to come out around Spring/Summer so keep yours eyes peeled at your nearest W7 stockist for this baby.  When I do spot it I always stock up.  The highlight shade in it is to die for its not overly intense but it can be built up.  It's a great day time highlight.


Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter

Price - €4.19

So they actually have 4 shades of this highlighter as far as I'm aware.  Golden Lights (which is the shade I have), Peach Lights, Rose Gold Lights and Pink Lights.  I definitely prefer a golden hued highlighter so that is why I picked this one up but the others still look lovely!  This highlighter is super pigmented and give you quite an intense highlight which I absolute love.  I mean who doesn;t want to be seen from space right?




Let me know what are your ride or die products under €5! 



Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...





Comments

  1. Good Job & I really appreciate for sharing this blog. You can also take a look at haute her Beauty tips and facial cream tips

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts