**REVIEW** Of L'oreals Infallible Matte Foundation :)




Evening my luvs :)


So if you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, or even caught my birthday post you will know I was kindly gifted by my Mam and Dad the new L'oreal Infallible matte foundation!  Its a foundation I've been dying to try and when you guys seen that I had it a lot of you have been asking what its like, would I recommend etc.  So decided to do a little review of it!

The foundation comes in a tube and appearance wise it really reminded me of Mac's Studio Sculpt Foundation!  So as you can imagine I was just dying to give it a go and see it it lived up to the hype.

The foundation itself promises too give a matte finish last up to 24 hours, which by the way who wheres their foundation for a full 24 hours straight anyways?  Sleeping with it on doesn't count! Haha If any of have ever worn a foundation for that long and its lasted please let me know because I need to be using it! Haha anyways Ive gone completely off point there but the foundation also promises to be waterproof, steamproof, have complete shine control, full coverage and no cakey effect!  Now doesn't that sound like the perfect foundation?
Well I have to say girls it really does live up to all hype.  I've been wearing and testing it out over the past couple of days now and I have to say I've not had to touch up once.  Not even in the night time!  The foundation is still sitting perfectly and believe me when your a mom you don't get many opportunities to stop and retouch your foundation so if your a mom or your on the go all the time this is the foundation for you.

The texture reminds me almost of a mouse foundation and it is instantly mattifying when applied to skin.  It is very lightweight and I would say is almost full coverage.  I have a lot of redness around my nose and dark circles under me eyes even though they were almost invisible I still needed to apply a little concealer to completely cover up those bad areas of skin.  I find to get the best results when applying the foundation you should start from the center of the face and work your way outwards in circular motions!  It dries almost instantly onto the skin so you do have to be quick when blending it onto your face.
 Moisturising before hand is a must with this foundation especially if you suffer from dry skin or have any dry patches on your face as without it the foundation will only draw attention to them areas and that's the last thing you would want right?  That is really the only fault I could find with the foundation if you could even call it that!  I've been in love with it since I got it and I am now reaching for it every morning.  Once it runs out I know I will be going back to repurchase for sure!
Here are 2 photos of myself wearing the foundation it makes my skin look smooth and flawless :)

In my personal opinion the foundation will suit normal-oily skin types better but if you do have some dry skin I'm sure using a moisturiser beforehand will do the trick for you :)

This foundation retails for €12.29 which for a drugstore foundation is quite average in price and a must have in everyones makeup bag.

Have you tried the foundation out?  What do you think of it?  Will you be purchasing?  Let me know in the comments below!


Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...
My Facebook Page
My Pinterest


Comments

  1. Oh sounds great I must pick this up and see if it suits me. I've never tried any of the L'Oreal foundations :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time trying a loreal foundation too! So happy I dod though because I am sp pleased with the product 😃

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts